I have expertise in and can conduct the following types of workshops:
1. Patination of Ferrous and Non-ferrous Metals
2. Low tech molding including West African Clay molding, Japanese Sogata molding, and the building of primitive furnaces and kilns
3. Steelmaking using the Japanese Tatara
4. Iron Casting [sand melt-out, sand piece molding] and cupola and cupolette construction
5. Bronze casting [ceramic shell, standard investment, sand melt-out, sand piece molding]
6. Casting of other Non-ferrous metals [Copper, Pewter, Zinc, Lead]
Contact me about fees and availability.